Our picturesque 18 hole Championship Golf Course, located in the suburb of Clontarf, is just a 35 minute drive north of Brisbane the capital of Queensland.
Visitors are Welcome
We offer a full range of golf facilities and services. Our modern clubhouse has sweeping views across the course and is an ideal location for your next function or special event. Boasting poker machines and outdoor deck the Redcliffe Golf Club welcomes the local community and tourists to experience a round of golf or a quiet drink overlooking the course.
Whether you are a local or new to our Website we hope your visit was enjoyable and that we may be able to welcome you to our club in the near future.
The Redcliffe Golf Club is available to visiting and social players. Newcomers will find that the course presents a challenge for any calibre of golfer. The club welcomes social players every day of the week, though limited times are available on some days. Bookings are advised!
The Redcliffe Golf Club’s many features include:
- Fully air-conditioned Clubhouse
- Modern Bar overlooking the course, with attached outdoor deck
- Course length (gents) 6113 metres, Par 71, ACR 72
- Course length (ladies) 5428 metres, Par 73, WACR 73
- Large (328 bermuda)greens provide for a wide range of pin placements
- Multiple tees for variety and challenge
- Fully automatic watering system
- Fully stocked pro shop
- Hire facilities for clubs, carts and buggies.